Online Parent Education Classes
4th Judicial District Court
Multnomah County, Oregon
- 1st Judicial District | Jackson
- 2nd Judicial District | Lane
- 3rd Judicial District | Marion
- 4th Judicial District | Multnomah
- 5th Judicial District | Clackamas
- 6th Judicial District | Morrow and Umatilla
- 7th Judicial District | Gilliam, Hood River, Sherman, Wasco and Wheeler
- 8th Judicial District | Baker
- 9th Judicial District | Malheur
- 10th Judicial District | Union and Wallowa
- 11th Judicial District | Deschutes
- 12th Judicial District | Polk
- 13th Judicial District | Klamath
- 14th Judicial District | Josephine
- 15th Judicial District | Coos and Curry
- 16th Judicial District | Douglas
- 17th Judicial District | Lincoln
- 18th Judicial District | Clatsop
- 19th Judicial District | Columbia
- 20th Judicial District | Washington
- 21st Judicial District | Benton
- 22nd Judicial District | Crook and Jefferson
- 23rd Judicial District | Linn
- 24th Judicial District | Grant and Harney
- 25th Judicial District | Yamhill
- 26th Judicial District | Lake
- 27th Judicial District | Tillamook
Suggested Online Parent Education Classes for 4th Judicial District Court, Oregon
4 Hour Online Co-Parenting / Divorce Class
(Base Co-Parenting Class)
Level 1 foundational co-parenting class focusing on families in transition. Parents learn skills to avoid common mistakes in an effort to work together with their co-parent for the sake of the children.
Target: Divorcing, separating, never married parents or for parents seeking a modification.
12 Hour Online Parenting Without Conflict ®
(High-Conflict Co-Parenting Class)
Level 2 skills-based co-parenting class for potentially high-conflict families. These life skills teach parents how to manage emotions in order to protect their children during transition and moving forward.
Target: Divorcing, separating or never married parents in conflict or contested cases.
12 Hour Online Parenting Skills – Basics
Ages 0-5$79.99 Add
Ages 5-13$79.99 Add
Ages 13-18$79.99 Add
Provides parents a foundational understanding of basic parenting skills while raising their child(ren) from infancy to adulthood.
Online Parenting Skills - Thrive Class
Co-Parenting/Divorce Class in
4th Judicial District Family Court
There are 36 counties within the state of Oregon. Online Co-Parenting/Divorce class is a recognized online divorce education option in Oregon family courts.
DISCLAIMER: Online parent education classes are recognized within the state of Oregon by many family courts; however, if you are court ordered to take a co-parenting class, it is always best to verify approval of our classes with your district court of record to verify their acceptance of an online parenting class. Each state, district and individual judge may dictate different requirements.